- The Ultimate Ham Recipe For Your Christmas Dinnerby WestcoFoodsAll hams and mustard can be bought at Westco Foods. Ingredients Instructions Preheat & Prep Preheat your oven to 325°F (163°C). Place the ham in a large roasting pan, and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. Score The Ham Using a sharp knife, score the surface of the ham in a… Read more: The Ultimate Ham Recipe For Your Christmas Dinner
- Westco Foods’ Ham and Turkey Extravaganza!by WestcoFoods‘Tis the season to indulge, and at Westco Foods, we’re bringing you a feast-worthy range that will have your taste buds doing a happy dance! This month, we’re turning up the heat in the kitchen with a sizzling selection of premium hams and succulent turkeys. Get ready to elevate your holiday spread! HAM-tastic Deals: Unwrap… Read more: Westco Foods’ Ham and Turkey Extravaganza!
- A Guide To Understanding Food Labels: Making Informed Choicesby WestcoFoodsIn today’s fast-paced world, making informed food choices is crucial for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The first step towards achieving this is deciphering food labels. Understanding food labels empowers you to identify the nutritional content, ingredients, and potential allergens in the products you buy. In this guide, we’ll explore how to decode food labels, helping… Read more: A Guide To Understanding Food Labels: Making Informed Choices
- Why Do Meat Prices Fluctuate?by WestcoFoodsUnderstanding the factors behind the rises (and occasional price drops!). Meat Prices Meat, known as the world’s most popular source of protein, is often perceived as a luxury dietary option. The prices of meat products can fluctuate significantly, influenced by a range of factors that shape the global meat market. Understanding these dynamics is crucial… Read more: Why Do Meat Prices Fluctuate?
- Westco Foods Now Exports!by WestcoFoodsAs food wholesalers in Trinidad, our team are excited to announce that we now export to other islands in the Caribbean including Barbados, Grenada, Jamaica, St Lucia, and St Vincent.
- Improving Frozen Food Standards Through Targeted Investmentby WestcoFoodsAt Westco we match our talk with our walk having invested heavily recently in fully climate-controlled loading bays to ensure your meats and foods remain frozen until delivered to you!
- Limited Time – Curb-Side Pick-Up For Food Ordersby WestcoFoodsWant to Place Your Order and Pick-Up With Limited Personal Contact? In the current health crisis, we are offering, for a limited time, customers the opportunity to order and collect their orders curbside. Keep reading to see how to order for a curbside collection. Step 1: Call ahead (235-5020 ext. 245 or mobile 280-9267 )… Read more: Limited Time – Curb-Side Pick-Up For Food Orders
- Why Do Prices and Stock Availability of Frozen Foods Vary So Much?by WestcoFoodsWhat is the Real Reason Food Prices and Stocks Vary? A question like this is on the lips of many Westco clients as hospitality comes back to life and the country begins to shake off the paralysing effects of a pandemic that has gripped the globe for the past 2 years. Here we outline some… Read more: Why Do Prices and Stock Availability of Frozen Foods Vary So Much?
- Announcement! Change Is In The Air! – To Better Serve You!by WestcoFoodsYour Cut Meats Simplified. 30 lbs per Case. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers at Westco Foods. In the words of the late Winston Churchill – ‘To Improve, Is To Change.’ As part of our journey of continuous improvement, we are introducing new and improved systems and streamlining our processes.… Read more: Announcement! Change Is In The Air! – To Better Serve You!