Top-of-the line wholesale beef knuckles from Westco Foods’ are a delight to prepare and serve as a main course or side for your next family get-together.
– Westco Foods’ Beef Knuckles are imported from Australia.
– Our wholesale Beef Knuckles are available in cases of 50lbs.
– Westco Foods’ Beef Knuckles meet all culinary Health and Safety Requirements.
These wholesale beef knuckles will arrive frozen and are ready to cook with your signature rubs and sauces with either moist or dry heat. Westco Foods’ wholesale beef knuckles are great tasting with any sauce and preparation method. Experiment today! Known by several names including beef ball tip roast, sirloin tip roast, French tip roast, and French roll roast, Beef knuckle is a versatile cut of meat from the round primal cut or rear of the animal. One wholesale beef knuckle weighs 12 to 16 pounds, which is enough to be cut into multiple servings. It can be carved into several other cuts, including kebabs and minute steaks. Stir fry, oven roasted and stew meat are popular options for beef knuckle. Contact Westco Foods today and order our Beef Knuckle!
– Ordering online now available!
– Guaranteed delivery within 24 hours of order.
– Get your meats cut to order today!