Westco Foods’ Wholesale Beef Tenderloin is irresistible in its juiciness and tenderness.
– Westco Foods’ Beef Tenderloin is imported from New Zealand.
– The average case of Beef Tenderloin weighs between 25-28lbs.
– Beef Tenderloin sits beneath the ribs next to the backbone of the cow.
Beef Tenderloin is a customer favourite and has so many preparation methods that you’re sure to create amazing menus. Sitting down to a nice, big, juicy, tender beef tenderloin is some people’s idea of heaven. With three cuts available (the butt, the centre-cut, and the tail) the only limit to your menu items is your imagination. Yielding some of the most well-known and best beef foods from the traditional filet mignon or tenderloin steak to the Chateaubriand steak and beef Wellington, our Beef Tenderloin is made to impress. Great specials include smoked beef tenderloins, tenderloin sandwich, or stuffed Beef Tenderloin with roasted shallots. You can’t afford to run out of Beef Tenderloin. Stock up with grocery wholesale distributor Westco Foods who is the Top Rated Local® Wholesale Foods in Trinidad and Tobago and order today!
– Guaranteed delivery within 24 hours of order!
– Online ordering available!
– Get your meat cut to order today!